One of branches of this blog I intend to expand is the library of conversations with writers.
Here are a few from days past:
- Can You Handle the Truth?: A conversation with National Book Award finalist Sara Zarr
- A Conversation With David Brooks: Seattle Pacific University’s Downtown Business Breakfast guest speaker considers questions about the relationship between education and character.
- Cultivating the Imagination: A conversation with Eugene Peterson.
- The Event of Poetry: A conversation with poet Scott Cairns about reading, writing, and responsibility
- Mr. Gioia Goes to Washington: A conversation with Dana Gioia, chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts. (Unabridged version here.)
- Margaret D. Smith: A conversation with the author of Holy Struggle and Barn Swallow